20 Architecture Fails: Step into a world where architectural mishaps and interior design disasters take center stage. Brace yourself for a visual journey that will leave you bewildered, amused, and perhaps even grateful for the well-designed spaces in your own life. In this collection of jaw-dropping photographs, we delve into the realm of room, house, and stair designs gone terribly wrong. From mind-boggling color choices to perplexing layout decisions, each snapshot offers a glimpse into the eccentricities, oversights, and questionable tastes that have graced these unfortunate spaces.
1. When someone decides they don’t want that door anymore, but haven’t fully committed.
2. When you have to have office hours, but don’t want to have office hours…
3. When you have to have everything in your life complete, no matter what.
4. When you’re tired of answering the door for your kids friends and think they should have their own.
5. Faucets that are the right size are totally 1999.
6. When you need more than one angle to wash your hands.
7. When you budget for the large garage door, but didn’t have anything left for a drive way.
8. When shelter over the parking spot is more important than the actual spot it’s self.
9. When you have a speech to do, but also need to use the bathroom.
10. “Game of Porcelain Thrones.”
11. When you need a door, but also need stairs, you work with what you have.
12. Two in one sale, seat and toilet paper holder in one!
13. Good luck doing those stairs in the dark…
14. When you’re just looking for credit for doing the work and not worrying about the result of the work.
15. Low budget secret door way.
16. Just off enough to drive you crazy, but slowly.
17. “What do you mean not all wheelchairs come with an off road function?”
18. When that girl you’ve had a crush on gives you directions to her house…
19. When you need a quick exit after you pee…
20. What, it’s not normal to have a bathtub at the top of your stairs?
In conclusion, it’s hard making things, even when it’s your profession! So maybe next time you’re considering a remodel maybe use these images as reference for what you don’t want! Or, maybe you do? Who are we to judge! We hope you enjoyed these 20 Architecture Fails